This website is for the submission of all images, digital projected and prints to Memphis Camera Club monthly competitions. Please follow the instructions below to submit your images. If you are looking for the Club's main website it can be found at http://www.memphiscameraclub.com.
1. You must be an active member of the Memphis Camera Club to participate in competitions and have a login to this website. If you do not have a login click on the "membership information" menu above. Then click on the "create new user account" button and follow the prompts to create a login name and password.
2. The competition committee will be notified of your request to use this website. After verifying your Memphis Camera Club membership you will receive an email activating your login to this site.
3. Sign on and access "submit images to a competition" under the "Competitions" menu above. The currently open competitions for digital and prints will be displayed.
4. Click the "Select" button next to the competition you wish to enter. At the bottom of the form click on the "upload images into the competition" button.
5. On the "Upload Images" page click on the "select" button, which will open the file dialog box. In the file dialog box select all the photos you wish to submit in that category and click on "open". Note that if your file(s) name is the title then you will not have to enter the title again. The maximum size you can upload is 3840 x 2160 pixels or smaller than 10mb. The system will resize the image to 1920 x 1200 for our digital projection.
6. It will return to the upload image page and start to the upload the images. When the dot next to the file name(s) turns green the image upload is complete. Click on the "save images" button which will take you to a page where you can enter your image titles. After the title(s) have been entered click on the "done" button.
7. A page will be displayed listing the images you entered. Repeat this process to enter images in other categories.